(Top-Up) (Capita Selecta)
EDUVISA forms part of an inter-university collaboration network in terms of which EDUVISA will register qualifying students directly at any of the following preferred accredited UK- universities that form part of the EDUVISA Inter-University Collaboration Agreement. Upon completion of the EDUVISA Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDip.BMan) (RQF-L7) (120 Credits) candidates may register to complete the MBA Capstone Phase (MBA Top-Up) (60 Credits) at a British or alternative university of choice towards a full MBA Degree.
Welcome to the Masters in Business Administration (MBA-Top-Up) Degree. The EDUVISA Graduate School of Management Online MBA Degree Pathway provides a firm academic grounding in leadership strategy, marketing and finance while preparing the learner/student from a professional perspective to fulfil a leadership role in any industry at any career stage of his/her life. The EDUVISA Graduate School of Management MBA Degree Pathway offers two MBA Degree options based on a generic MBA Curriculum (aligned with the UK-Ofqual RQF qualification framework) which is followed in most business schools and universities in English-speaking countries around the world:
- MBA DEGREE (BBA/MBA Integrated Curriculum) -This curriculum incorporates Bachelor-Hons and Master's academic years into one qualification that could be completed within a period of ±30 months at a reduced cost based on an uninterrupted academic programme.
- MBA DEGREE (Post-Graduate Abridged Curriculum) - This curriculum accommodates students, who have already completed a Bachelor's Degree or qualification of equal standing, with an opportunity to obtain a Master in Business Administration (MBA) Degree within a period of ±18 months by completing an abridged curriculum based on an uninterrupted academic programme.
The MBA (Capstone) (Dissertation) builds on the theory and practical application of the UniQual/Ofqual prescribed generic BBA/MBA curriculum completed during the Dip.Man, HDip.Man, GDip.Man and PGDip.BMan academic phases and forms the final academic phase of the MBA Degree pathway resulting in a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) (RQF-L7) Degree that is awarded by the UK or alternative university of choice as selected by the candidate.
EDUVISA Graduate School of Management offers technology-driven blended- and online learning that combined guided self-study, interactive online classes, videos, and PowerPoint presentations with online tutorial assistance. The world-class EDUVISA Virtual University System (EVUS) can be accessed via your mobile phone, tablet, or desktop computer and serves as the delivery platform for both online as well as seminar-based tuition. EVUS provides instant access to study materials, forums, and support from lecturers, tutors, and academic support staff.
The Masters in Business Administration (MBA) (Capita Selecta) (Dissertation) is completed online at the UK or international university of choice and is completed via the Online Learner Management System (OLMS) of the selected university.
- Completion of the Diploma in Business Management (L7DBM) (RQF-L7) (120 Credits) following the Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDip.Man) (IQF-L7) is recognised as a suitable entry onto Cardiff Metropolitan University‘s MBA Top-up programme. This allows students to fast-track their studies to gain a full MBA Degree by completing an MBA Top-Up consisting of a structured course in Research Methods(40 Credits) followed by an MBA Dissertation (40 Credits) towards a full MBA Degree.
- EDUVISA offers the Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (IQF-L7) as a theoretical curriculum requirement and is also accredited to offer the RQF-L7 Diploma in Business Management (L7DBM) programme online through distance learning or via blended-learning or contact sessions with Accredited Partner Centres.
- Students who have completed the Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDip.Man) (IQF-L7) followed by the Post-Graduate Diploma in Business Management L7DBM (RQF-L7).
EDUVISA BBA/MBA ACCELERATED PATHWAY
UNIVERSITY OPTIONS FOR MBA TOP-UP PURPOSES
Candidates who have completed the Post-Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDip.BMan) (Formative and Summative Assessment) may register for an MBA Top-Up (Dissertation) at a British or alternative university of choice (online /campus). The list of international universities or business schools which can be used for MBA Top-Up purposes is extensive and covers most countries in the world (See University Progressions).
EXAMPLES OF MBA TOP-UP FEES
GUARANTEED UNIVERSITY ACCEPTANCE
- Applicants register via the EDUVISA Qualification Portal or the EDUVISA Online Application Portal after which the applicant will be redirected to the PayPal or PayFast (Debit/Credit Card) or PayFast (EFT, Debit/Credit Card) secure payment gateway.
- See Bank Details to complete a private EFT transaction (Expect verification of payment and programme activation within two to three working days).
- Student commences with academic activities within 24-hours of payment verification.